1. Let a coin toss decide your first read
I did the coin toss and got That's Not What Happened by Kody Keplinger! (An ARC)
2. Read a book about something you want to do
This was hard because basically none of the books on my shelves have anything to do with writing or going to London but then I saw my copy of Cursed Child which I have been meaning to reread so I can annotate it so I chose Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by Jack Thorne and J.K. Rowling!
3. Read and watch a Book to Movie adaptation
This was also a tricky one but I decided on Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
4. Read a book with Green on the Cover
This was easy. I am going to read Matched by Allie Condie
5. Read a book while wearing the same hat the whole time
I do not like wearing hats so I am going to read Mark of the Thief by Jennifer A. Nielsen because it is short!
6. Read a book with a beautiful spine
I am doing Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
7. Read 7 books
For this one, I am doing Renegades by Marissa Meyer!
Are you doing Booktubeathon?
That is it for now! If you enjoyed, SUBSCRIBE to join the bookish fun! I (hopefully) upload every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday!