The HufflepuffAThon 2018
Hello, so I am currently co-hosting a readathon called... The HufflepuffAThon with my friend Noel!The Challenges are:
1. Read a book with flowers on the cover The Hufflepuff house is associated with the element of earth, so why not read a book with flowers or plants on it?
2. Read a book that you waited forever to get your hands on As Hufflepuffs value patience, why don't you read a book you've been very patient for? You deserve it!
3. Finish a book that you meant to a long time ago
How about we show our dedication, hard work, and loyalty through finishing a book we started a long time ago?
4. Read a book with both yellow and black on the cover
The Hufflepuff signature colors! Show our Hufflepuff pride!
5. Read a book where an animal plays an important role
Well, the Hufflepuff emblematic animal is a Badger... but do you know how hard it would be to find a book that has a badger on it?
My TBR is:
1. The Thing About Jellyfish by Ali Benjamin (It has grass on the cover and animals have an important role.)
2. The Secret Keepers by Trenton Lee Stewart (I have been waiting forever to read this and I started it a while ago...)
3. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo (It has black and gold (basically yellow) on the cover.)
The readathon takes place:
July 21st - July 28th
Comment if you want to join!
That is it for now! If you enjoyed, SUBSCRIBE to join the bookish fun! I (hopefully) upload every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday!