DIY Holiday Bookmarks!
- Watercolor paper!
- 1 Flat Brush!
- 1 Round brush!
- Red Watercolor paint!
- Yellow Watercolor paint! (not shown in picture)
- Cut a Bookmark sized rectangle out of the paper
- Cover the rectangle with water using the flat brush
- Start at the top and spread the paint to the bottom (make it go from dark to light) (using the flat brush)
- Wait a few minutes for it to dry
- Use the round brush to add dots all over the bookmark
- Wait for that to dry
- Use the sharpie to write 'Happy Holidays' or whatever you want! Also, you can use different colors based on your holiday! You could also stop at step 6 like I did!
- And just wait a day or two and you can use it!
- Optional: Laminate it with tape or actually pay to do it!
Thanks for reading! I hope it was easy to understand!
If you recreate, I want to see them! So use the hashtag #Bookmas2018Bookmarks on whatever post you have with it!