Bookish Things To Do in Real Life!
A Series of Unfortunate Events
- pretend the Baudelairs need help and try to save them - use your imagination, haha!
- create an invention like Violet
- read some nonfiction like Klaus
- bite something hard like Sunny haha!
- COSPLAY! (I will be using this for every book or series haha)
- Do a fake duel with your friend
- read some history books like Hermione
- Play some chess like Ron
- make fake potions
- pretend you are going to Hogwarts by making letters, Pottermore quizzes, roleplay, etc.
Lord of the Rings/Hobbit
- go on an adventure outside
- put on a ring and pretend to be invisible
- make your own Gandalf Staff
- COSPLAY haha
- create your own bow and arrows
- do a FAKE Hunger Games with a friend or two
To All the Boys I've Loved Before
- Bake something
- write letters to your best friends
- read romance
- Practice Stick Throwing
- Find out your Faction
The School for Good and Evil
- put on a face mask
- do a good deed
- dress like a princess
- create your own story
- make potions
- ever or never?
- find out who your godly parent is
- go on a quest
- roleplay being at Camp Half-Blood
- write fanfiction
- start a book blog
- join a book club
- go on Pinterest
- read again haha
I hope you enjoyed! Have you done any of these? What are you currently reading?