Hello! So, there are quite a few books on my TBR that I really want to read this coming year since they have been on my TBR for so long! I want to read every book of course but these are the ones that have been collecting dust on my shelves so I want to give them some love!
- City of Ashes and City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
- Marked by P.C. Cast and Kirstin Cast
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
- Dance of Thieves by Mary E. Pearson
- The Dark Days Club by Alison Goodman
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- This is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp
- Girl Online by Zoe Sugg
- Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi
And that is it! Which book on your shelf has been collecting dust for years? Happy Reading!