#WordforWord Readathon 2020!!!!!
1. What is it?
#WordForWord is a readathon full of reading challenges, blogging challenges, and if you have youtube, video challenges! And this year is the second year where I am adding Instagram photo challenges! All the challenges are optional and the coming week is just meant for reading as much as possible but the challenges add a kick to it! And to add a little incentive, whoever comments on my wrap up post saying they completed all of the reading challenges, I will send a mysterious envelope of bookmarks to!
2. When is it?
March 29-April 4
3. The Reading Challenges:
- Animal on the cover
- Something having to do with the sea
- Reread of an old favorite
- Read a total of 4 books!
4. Blogging Challenges: (Tag me and use the hashtag!)
- Some sort of Spring themed Book Tag!
- TBR and Wrap Up post!
- Spring Cleaning Challenge
5. Video Challenges (Use the hashtag):
- Spell Spring with Book Titles
- Try to make a flower out of books!
- Do a favorites video
6. Instagram Challenges (Tag me @dorothyandbooks and use the hashtag)
- Your TBR
- Something creative
- Include a hit beverage!
Well, I hope you enjoyed! I really hope you can join! I will have my TBR posted very soon! Let me know what your TBR is in the comments if you do decide to join! And as always, Happy Reading!