Recent Reads #7
Hello everyone! Be prepared for a stampede of posts because I have been VERY busy recently and I have A LOT of posts to treat you guys with so here is the first of many! I have been reading so much recently and I am very excited to tell you about them! I haven't posted one of these in forever! I am doing this instead of the monthly wrap up because I haven't kept up with it!
- The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes by Suzanne Collins
- Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi
- The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
- Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
- The Last of August by Brittany Cavallaro
- Dragon Pearl by Yoon Ha Lee
- Amy and Rodger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
- The Geography of Lost Things by Jessica Brody
- Mooncakes by Suzanne Walker (here is where my small dive into graphic novels starts haha)
- Avatar: The Last Airbender: North and South, Part 1 by Gene Luen Yang
- Nimona by Noelle Stevenson
Well, that is it! I hope you enjoyed it! I read quite a few graphic novels recently and I am proud that I'm diving into a genre I haven't read much of before! Give me some recommendations in the comments! Happy Reading!