Summer Book Recommendations!
Hello, again! How is everyone doing? What are you currently reading? Anyway, it is summer, for anyone who has been living under a rock, and I have some recommendations for you!
- The Geography of Lost Things by Jessica Brody - a road trip with an ex-boyfriend to sell your dead dad's prized possession- a whirlwind of a story (I read most of it (350 pages to be exact) in one sitting which is rare for me)
- Amy and Rodger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson - a road trip with a family friend cross-country- lovely romance
- A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro - Detectives, ancestors of Sherlock Holmes and Watson, makes you long for Autumn, also very pretentious - AMAZING
- To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenni Han - amazing sisterly relationship, letters written to past loves get accidentally sent out, fake dating
- Words in the Deep Blue by Cath Crowly - bookstore romance
Let me know if you have read any of these books before! I hope you enjoyed it! Happy Reading!