Halloween Book Recs!!
My favorite time of the year is happening and I am literally going berzerk from the excitement of it! This time of the year is my favorite reading time as well so I thought I would recommend some books that fit the spooky feel of this holiday!
- The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Serpent and Dove by Shelby Mahurin
- Because You Love to Hate Me by Amerie
- Heartless by Marissa Meyer
- Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
- The Girl Who Drank the Moon by Kelly Barnhill
- A Shadow Bright and Burning by Jessica Cluess
- A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro
- Uprooted by Naomi Novik